Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Social Media Notes: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT SUBMIT AN ENTRY WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING ALL OFFICIAL RULES. Tweets must be submitted in compliance with the format and other requirements set forth on the website/platform where persons may submit Entries (i.e., Twitter); such requirements being made a part of these Official Rules and incorporated herein by reference.
If your social media account is set to "protected mode" or “private” your Entry may not be visible and thus may not be received by Sponsor or eligible for a Prize. Your Entry method must be set to “public”.
If you opt to access the Sweepstakes via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone/device bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your mobile device's capabilities for specific instructions. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges.
No entries will be accepted that do not follow the Official Rules instructions. All Entries must be received by the Sponsor within the Entry Period. Entries must comply with these Official Rules or be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.If you change your contact information after you enter the Sweepstakes, it is your sole responsibility to update your information with the Sponsor. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter address submitted at the time of entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized holder of the identified Twitter account. If you submit your Entry via Twitter, you must include an @reply to FXNetworks in your update. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible. Do not use this hashtag for unrelated updates, which may cause you to violate Twitter Rules. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other. Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions on Twitter including those without the hashtag #ArcherOnFXonHulu along with #Giveaway, WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as Sweepstakes entries and shall not be eligible for any Prize.
PROHIBITED CONTENT: Entries must not violate the rights of any other party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy/publicity. Entries may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any material that:
a) is sexually explicit or suggestive; is violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; is profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
b) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message;
c) is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; appears to duplicate any other Entry submission;
d) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies;
e) contains any personal identification, such as personal names or e-mail addresses;
f) contains any unauthorized third party products or trademarks;
g) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which the Sponsor wishes to associate;
h) infringes the rights of any third party (living or deceased);
i) violates any law; and/or
j) promotes any direct competitor.
6. LICENSE: By submitting an Entry, participants grant Sponsor and/or its agents, if any, a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, record, copy, exhibit distribute, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, merchandise, sublicense, adapt, display, or otherwise use the Entry with or without modifications, in any way in any form or medium whether now existing or later developed, without limitation and without any compensation to the Entrant. Submission of an Entry further constitutes the Entrant's consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the Entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights.
7. Winner Selection, Prize Claiming and Notification. Two hundred (200) potential winners (each a “Winner”) will be selected through a random drawing to take place on or about Monday, February 8, 2021 by the Administrator, from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor will have complete discretion over interpretation of the Official Rules, of administration of the Sweepstakes, and of selection of any Winner. Decisions of the Sponsor as to the selection of a Winner will be final. The potential Winner will be notified by the Administrator via Direct Message, from Administrator’s Twitter handle. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending a Direct Message. If the potential Winner fails to respond within two (2) calendar days of notification, Administrator may select another potential Winner at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor will attempt to notify a potential winner two (2) times. If the potential does not reply within the required period (see below) the prize will become void and not awarded. LIMIT: One (1) prize per person or household.
8. Odds. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
9. Two hundred (200) Prizes and Value: Each Winner will receive one (1) Archer branded tote bag and 4-piece coaster set (the “Prize”). Approximate retail value of each Prize $24.
Total approximate retail value of all Prizes $4,800.
The Winner is responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with and/or not specifically included in the Prize. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, and are subject to change. In the event that Sponsor is unable to provide the Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect to pay the Winner the ARV of the Prize, or award an alternate Prize of comparable or greater value. All Prizes are awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize(s). ARV of the Prize is based on available information provided to Sponsor and may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Unclaimed Prizes will be forfeited.
11.Publicity Release. Except where prohibited, by participating, you grant Sponsor permission to use your name, username, social networking name, photograph, voice, any other likeness, or comments for publicity purposes, in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you.
12. Intellectual Property. The Sweepstakes Official Rules, and all related web pages, content and code are the property of Sponsor or authorized third parties. The copying of any of those materials, associated trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
13. Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release Sponsor, Administrator, The Walt Disney Company, and the applicable parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, distributors, licensors, licensees, representatives, attorneys, prize providers and advertising and promotion agencies, Instagram and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any claims, liability, costs, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related to your participation in the Sweepstakes. You agree that the Released Parties: (A) have neither made nor will be responsible for any warranty, express or implied, in connection with the Sweepstakes (including Prizes); (B) and will not be responsible or liable for any injury that may be caused by the wrongful act of any other person or entity, including social media platform users, and by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Released Parties. You further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California (“Section 1542”) and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable are hereby expressly and forever waived. You acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that : “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIM WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” (C) Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing, typographical or other errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in (a) the administration of the Sweepstakes, (b) the uploading, processing, or random selection of entries, (c) the announcement of the Winner or potential Winner, or (d) the Prizes or any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, garbled, misdirected, inaccurate, incorrect, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or mail; (6) costs associated with claiming or redeeming the Prizes; and/or (7) losses or damages resulting from an Entrant’s connection to the internet via any of the websites referenced herein. The Released Parties are not responsible for any (a) incorrect, mis‑transcribed, mis‑directed or undeliverable entries or e-mail transmissions, (b) incorrect announcements, (c) technical problems, including, without limitation, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, or any hardware/software, (d) lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, or (e) combination of any of the foregoing.Sponsor assumes no responsibility for (i) late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, (ii) undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's internet service provider and/or e-mail client, or (iii) insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail.Sponsor shall not be responsible for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to Entrant’s computer equipment or to data which is stored on such equipment, or to Entrant’s personal, professional or commercial activities. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. (D) By participating, Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties, and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Released Parties, and the other persons and entities involved in the development, production, and/or administration of the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all liability for losses, harm, damage, injury, costs, fees, and expenses, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize, and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
14. Your Representations and Warranties and Indemnity: You represent and warrant that you have read, understand and will follow the Official Rules. You further represent that you have the right to agree to these Official Rules. You agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any third party claim, to the extent relating to any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant made by you in your acceptance of these Official Rules.
15.Suspension/Modification/Termination. If Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event or cause beyond its control, e.g., events of nature, interference by humans or entities unrelated to Sponsor, acts of government (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may select the potential Winners from all eligible entries received prior to termination.
16. Tampering. Sponsor will disqualify any individual that attempts to tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes and reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17.Governing Law/Limitation of Liability. All issues concerning the Sweepstakes and thee Official Rules shall be governed by California law, except for idea submission or implied contract claims based upon User Promotional Content that will be covered by New York law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause in the application of any other state’s laws.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY CLAIMS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARDS FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3) YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SEEK EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Name of WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES Requests: To receive any legally required Winners List, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Sweepstakes Winners,” P.O. Box 2312, Framingham, MA 01703. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Archer Sweepstakes Official Rules Request, P.O. Box 2242, Framingham, MA 01703 prior to the end of the Entry Period. Vermont residents may omit return postage with Official Rules requests. Requests must be received by 2/15/21.