Snowfall Sweepstakes | FX
FX's Snowfall Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with Twitter® or Instagram®. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor or Administrator, and not to Twitter® or Instagram®.
1. SPONSOR: FX Networks, LLC, 10201 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90067 (“Sponsor”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International LLC, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001, an independent judging organization who is solely responsible for all aspects of the Sweepstakes and whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY: At the time of entering you must: [a] be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in your primary state of residence (whichever is older); [b] be a legal resident of, and physically residing in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia ("Territory"); [c] not be an employee of the Sponsor or Administrator, its or their parent, divisions, affiliates, subsidiary company, or its or their advertising, promotion or fulfillment agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, "Entities"), nor a household member or immediate family of such employee; and [d] not have any contractual relationships which could interfere with or prohibit you from entering and fully participating in the Sweepstakes (the Sponsor retains the right to determine in its sole discretion if an existing agreement represents a conflict).
“Household member” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. “Immediate family member” shall mean parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations.
4. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 9:00am PT, March 8, 2023 and ending at 11:59pm PT, March 22, 2023 (“Entry Period”). To enter, you must have or create a Twitter account or Instagram account (“Account”). Membership on Twitter and Instagram is free but subject to its Terms of Service. After you have established your Account, you may enter via Twitter and/or Instagram, by doing all of the following:
Twitter: (1) sign into your Account; (2) follow the @SnowfallFX Twitter account from which Sweepstakes posts will be published during the Entry Period starting on March 8, 2023; and (3) comment on the Sweepstakes post (which must include hashtags #FXSnowfallSweepstakes and #SaintDrop) (collectively “Twitter Entry”).
Instagram: (1) sign into your Account; (2) follow the @SnowfallFX Instagram account from which Sweepstakes posts will be published during the Entry Period starting on March 8, 2023; and (3) comment on the Sweepstakes post and include hashtags #FXSnowfallSweepstakes and #SaintDrop (collectively “Instagram Entry”).
Each Twitter Entry and Instagram Entry received in accordance with these official rules (“Rules”) that complies with all requirements of these Rules, and with all terms, conditions and policies of the Twitter® (for Twitter Entry) and Instagram® (for Instagram Entry) sharing service, will constitute as an Entry into the Sweepstakes. Entries will not be judged.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line and cell phone service provider will apply.
If your Account is set to “protected or private mode”, your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Please note that disabling “protected or private mode” will make all of your posts public. You must remain a follower of @FXNetworks for at least thirty (30) days following the Entry Period to receive winner notification via direct message if your Entry is selected in the random drawing.
For purposes of these Rules posted on www.fxnetworks.com/snowfall-sweeps, all times and days are Pacific Time (the “Website”). The Twitter platform will be the official time clock for Twitter Entries and Instagram platform will be the official time clock for Instagram Entries for the purposes of this Sweepstakes.
During the Entry Period you will disclose your relationship with Sponsor in any online posts you make which reference FX Networks or any of their products or services by including the statement “I entered a FX Networks Sweepstakes” in any such online posts. If you are selected as the Winner (see definition below) you will continue to disclose your relationship with FX Networks in all online posts you make that reference these companies or any of their products or services by including “#paid” or the statement “I received a prize from FX Networks” in any such online posts.
5. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59pm PT, March 22, 2023. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person per Account during the Entry Period, regardless of whether one person has more than one Account or more than one person uses the same Account (i.e., one (1) Entry from Twitter Account and one (1) Entry from Instagram Account). In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered with the Account. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to submit more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
6. PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
A total of thirty five (35) Prizes will be awarded (“Prize”).
Five (5) Tier-1 Grand Prizes: Each Winner will receive a Custom Born x Raised letterman jacket. Each Grand Prize ARV: $260. Color, size and style of jacket selection are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Thirty (30) Tier-2 Prizes: Each Winner will receive one (1) mystery kit related to FX’s Snowfall series consisting of approximately seven (7) items. The exact items in the kit for each Tier-2 Prize Winner shall be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion, some examples – for illustrative purposes only – hat, hoodie, t-shirt, sunglasses, socks, coffee bag and/or tumbler. Each Tier-2 Prize ARV: up to $525.
Total ARV of all Prizes: up to $17,050. Limit one (1) Prize per household.
Prize images depicted in advertising and promotional materials may vary from the actual prize as any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. The trademarks associated with prize items are the property of their respective owners. Reference to third parties in connection with prizes are for reference and identification purposes and not intended to suggest endorsement or affiliation with Sponsor, or the Sweepstakes. If the actual value of a Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual Prize won. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prize. A Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. If a Prize remains unclaimed after April 28, 2023, then no alternate Winner will be selected, nor unclaimed Prize awarded. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Rules, these Rules shall prevail and govern.
7. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about March 23, 2023 in a random drawing, the potential winners (“Winner(s)”) will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
8. WINNERS: On or about March 23, 2023, the potential Winners will be notified via a Direct Message (“DM”) to obtain an email address as well as any additional required information or responses. Winners are required to execute and return a liability and publicity release. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  a potential Winner’s failure to become a follower of @FXNetworks;  a potential Winner’s failure to follow the Entry requirement set forth above in Section 4;  a potential Winner’s Sweepstakes retweet or comment was removed prior to DM;  a potential Winner’s Account set to “private or protected” mode;  failure of DM due to potential Winner’s Account settings or deactivation of a potential Winner’s Account prior to DM;  a potential Winner’s failure to respond to DM within twenty four (24) hours after its transmission;  the return of a DM as undeliverable;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential Winner’s failure to validly claim prize by 1:00pm PT on April 28, 2023,  potential Winner’s failure to return a completed liability and publicity release by the time and date stated on notification; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate Winner. Prize notification will be sent to Winner within one (1) business day from the receipt of verified information.
11. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRIES:
(a) The contents of the Entry must not infringe third-party rights by including, for example, the copyrights, trademarks, logos or products (such as company names, labels or symbols other than sponsor’s marks, i.e. products, logos and trademarks, etc, to the extent permitted hereunder) or images that have been created, distributed, aired or published by others, such as those on or in websites, television, movies, or other media outlets. Other than as outlined in Section 4 herein, no names and/or likenesses of any persons other than the entrant (“Entrant”) may be included in the Entry. The Entry may not refer to public figures, contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs or contain other identifying elements of any person, living, or dead, without appropriate prior permission.
(b) You agree to grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable worldwide license, for any commercial and promotional purposes (without any consultation or additional permission, or compensation, credit or attribution) to use, re-use, reproduce, transmit, display, distribute, re-distribute, copy, store, modify, edit, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon the Entry, in whole or in part, in all media, formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for the duration of the rights in each country, area and space, and throughout the universe, in perpetuity and in all languages, formats and versions.
(c) There may be only one (1) named Entrant for each Entry submitted, regardless of the number of persons who may have contributed to the creation of the Entry.
12. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Content that may NOT be contained in an Entry includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(a) with the exception of when an email address is requested for purposes of contacting a potential Winner, any content providing personally identifiable information about yourself or any third parties, such as last name, address, phone number or any contact information;
(b) content in violation of third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademark, right of publicity or any other proprietary rights;
(c) content that is libelous, defamatory, disparaging or tortious;
(d) content that is pornographic, adult-oriented or sexually-explicit;
(e) content portraying or referring to lotteries or gambling;
(f) content portraying or including explicit or offensive language;
(g) content portraying or advocating violence;
(h) with the exception of FX Networks, content portraying or referring to people or characters from movies/shows, etc.;
(i) content portraying or advocating discrimination;
(j) content portraying or advocating illegal activities;
(k) content portraying or advocating tobacco, alcohol or drugs;
(l) content portraying or advocating dangerous stunts;
(m) content portraying or referring to weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, guns or bombs;
(n) content that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation; and
(o) content that denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Sponsor, its products or its employees, or on any other person, company, product or service, or that disparages Sponsor’s competitors.
If an Entry includes any of the prohibited elements listed above, the Entry will be disqualified, along with the Entrant who submitted it.
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive; Sponsor may disqualify any Entry if it contains any element that Sponsor deems, in its sole discretion, to be offensive or obscene in any way or to not be in compliance with the Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right to post any Entry submitted in this Sweepstakes on its web site, on any other web site controlled by Sponsor, and on social media. By submitting an Entry, you hereby agree to grant the rights granted herein in and to the Entry to Sponsor, its affiliates and agents, and forever release and hold Releasees, Twitter®, Instagram® and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing, harmless from and against any liability of any kind arising from or in connection with any use of the Entry. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. By submitting an Entry, you hereby warrant and represent that you have not included any restricted content (see list of content restrictions above) in the Entry and have not violated any of the requirements for Entries listed above.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Rules, and that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Rules.
13. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of the Rules (prior to April 28, 2023) and/or the Winner’s list (after April 14, 2023 and before April 28, 2023), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: FX’s Snowfall Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Ventura Associates Ref: WG, 494 Eighth Avenue, Suite 1700, New York, NY 10001. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
All trademarks are the property of the trademark owner.